- Design of barrier coatings on kink-resistant peripheral nerve conduits
- Nine Surgeons, Multiple Specialists Transplant Nearly 90 Percent of Accident Victim's Facial Tissue
- New Stent Created with RU Technology in Clinical Trials
- NJCBM in Rutgers Television Spot: "Research"
- NJCBM - Developing a Resorbable Cardiac Stent
- Innovations in Dermatological Sciences 2015
NJCBM is an academic leader in addressing the challenges of biomaterials discovery. We welcome inquiries about collaboration from academia, government and industry.
Interdisciplinary research frequently requires linking to a diverse group of scientists who are often located outside our own institutions. Explore the issues of Ethics and Trust in Virtual Collaboration here.
Operating at the heart of a network of academic, industrial and military researchers, the NJCBM creates specialized educational opportunities.
- Information for Postdocs
- Information for Graduate Students
- Information for Undergraduate Summer Interns
Ranging from basic science to technology transfer, our international conferences attract 300 people to a stimulating exchange of knowledge.
Click here for the CDR Calendar of Upcoming Events.
NJCBM offers an enriched environment for innovative research based on core competencies in biomaterials, cell-material interactions, and prototyping.